Thursday, June 10, 2010

Change Your "To Do" List to Done!

This afternoon I had the lovely pleasure of sitting in Boston traffic, windows rolled up, the radio playing the same 7 songs over and over, and bored beyond belief!  So I did what I usually do when I have free time like that... I started thinking about my own "to do" and my "will do" lists. 
My "to do" list is things like; fold the laundry in the dryer, get to the gas station, clean out fridge, bring Sammy to the groomers... it's endless, and tedious.
My "wish to do" list is a little bit more fun, and more what I would do if I could clone myself to do the important things; read the magazines that are piling up on my desk, finish my knitting project, try a few new recipes, stop by my Grandmother's... this list is also endless, but much more fun. 
This got me really thinking about how to show possible clients, and the general public how I can be of service to helping them.
If I had someone to get all of my "to do" list done, then I would have the time to focus on my "wish to do" list, and that's the list that is most enjoyable. 
What can your time be better spent doing?  I frequently use the example that if you have a leaky roof, what do you do?  Call a roofer.  If you look at your planner, schedule or calendar and it is jam packed what do you do?  Stress about getting it done, cramp things in during your lunch break, sacrifice your weekend to get it done, prioritize and ditch what's not imperative?  All too often, things go by the wayside... I am here to help.  Try me out, let me do your errands, chores, and make your life easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment