Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby Steps to Productivity!

This morning I got up a little earlier than usual (thanks to my four legged friend), and well before I was actually ready to wake up, but I was determined to make the most of it. 
Every time I walk out to my car my initial thought is "Gosh, my windows NEED to be washed!"  Every time my four legged friend is in the car, he sniffs all over the windows, leaving my windows in desperate need of Windex and a paper towel! 
So after taking young Sammy out for a walk, I went out and bagged up the trash, old receipts, empty envelopes, water bottles, and all sorts of other paraphernalia that was all over the car.  I attacked the windows with some window wipes, and the dash and interior doors with a little armor all.  I must honestly tell you, that after doing that, I felt a million times better about my car being so clean! 
I went to work, and my drive to be productive continued, not only that... but I came home and after dinner, did all the dishes and threw in a load of laundry.  I'm convinced it was just based on that one small chore that I went after this morning, and wanting the feeling of success to continue through the day! 
What's one thing you've been putting off that could change your entire day?

www.ErrandsEtcetera.biz
StacyM@ErrandsEtcetera.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment