Thursday, June 3, 2010

Perfect Pasta Salad

In keeping with the theme of having this blog be a mixed bag of topics, I'd like to take this time to tell you about the AMAZING pasta salad I made for dinner the other night.  Everyone always claims the best recipe for their pasta salad, saying people rave over the flavor and texture... but I really have the best blend going. 
I started with my cooked pasta, after letting it cool I coated it with Italian dressing, seeking inspiration, I dug around in the fridge... and this is what I pulled out:

Roasted Red Peppers
Cherry Tomatoes
Capers
Hot Sauce
Onion
Black Olives

Mixed all together, these ingredients made for one of the most yummy side dishes I've ever created! 
**Sorry I didn't include measurements, I typically "eyeball" everything and keep trying it until I get it right!**

www.ErrandsEtcetera.bizStacym@ErrandsEtcetera.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment