Friday, June 18, 2010

Errands Etcetera vs. PeaPod

EE vs. PeaPod

Do you grocery shop on line and think it's a time saver?  It might be... but it's also a service Errands Etcetera happily provides!

*Errands Etcetera hand picks your veggies, fruits, and meats!  If I wouldn't bring it home to my family, I won't bring it home to you!
*On line shopping doesn't offer the wide variety found on line... I can!
*You won't have to sit at the computer and try to remember what's on your list, or copy over the list you've made... keep a running list on the fridge, and I will pick it up for you!
*When you get home, all the groceries will be put away and out of sight!  No cardboard boxes to break down, or food to put away!
*I know that you love saving time, but saving money even more... with Errands Etcetera you have the option to use coupons and discount cards!
*I also provide access to my club cards for bigger savings (BJ's, Costco, etc)!

www.ErrandsEtcetera.biz
StacyM@ErrandsEtcetera.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment